Unto The Night

Unto The Night
Amazon.com/ron koppelberger

Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello

Well here we are again,  my grandma has died and the one thing she hoped for me was that I suceed as a writer.  Well I have eight web sites now,  253 magazine credits and 103 books with stories or poetry in them,  I am an artist as well which you will discover if you explore this web site.  I guess hoping that everyone has a great day is what I wanted to do.  Our family, as it is, kind of holds a patent on suffering (Sometimes).............we could all end up in the Bafery but we won't.   I guess a positive attitude is the best.  My grandmother was in pain and now she is with god and thats a good thing...................As a minor note,  I reserved a copy of Diablo 3 for the 15th and here it is the 15th.......killing demons and monsters,  what I always seem to be doing.  Well have a beautiful day,  enjoy your children and the joy you might have in your lives.

Ron Koppelberger

No comments:

Post a Comment